- Educational Counseling: Aimed at monitoring students’ academic progress and addressing any problems that may hinder their academic achievement.
- Social Counseling: Aimed at building positive social attitudes among university students and addressing specific cases.
- Psychological Counseling: Aimed at providing necessary psychological assistance and counseling to students in need.
- Preventive Counseling: Aimed at raising students’ awareness and preventing them from encountering adaptive problems, whether psychological, health-related, or social, while maintaining their positive personal qualities.
- Group Counseling Services: Provided to students with similar goals, interests, and issues. These students have the opportunity to develop self-confidence, communication skills, social interaction, and responsibility.
Services for Students with Special Needs:
Support and Assistance Service: In accordance with the laws and academic policies at the University of Applied Sciences, the university welcomes students with special needs (physical disabilities, mobility impairments, hearing impairments, visual impairments, speech disorders, autism, chronic illnesses, temporary injuries, learning difficulties, attention deficit). The university is committed to maintaining complete confidentiality regarding the records of students with special needs.
The office provides various services to these students, including:
Facilities for wheelchair access.
Collaborating with relevant entities to provide necessary academic and administrative support to students with special needs.
Note: To benefit from the mentioned services and for further inquiries, please contact the office through the provided communication channels.