The Bachelor in Accounting (BA) programmme has been built in a structured format and includes clearly defined goals that are reflected through learning outcomes that include an integrated set of knowledge, skills, and competencies. The curriculum structure of the program has been designed based on an organized hierarchy of courses within levels, each of which is built on the level that precedes it, to ensure academic progress and a balance between theory and practice. To facilitate this academic progress, the program included a system of prerequisites so that the student could move from one level to another smoothly.
In order to ensure the achievement of the programmme’s objectives, the desired learning outcomes were formulated and identified at the level of all courses to be compatible with the educational program outcomes.
The program covers a set of knowledge, skills, and competencies included in the accounting major and related fields, which aims to enable the graduate to choose between job opportunities available in different economic units in both the public and private sectors due to his ability to carry out accounting and financial tasks efficiently.
The Accounting programme aims to
1. To provide the graduate with critical and detailed knowledge and understanding of accounting and related fields.
2. To prepare the graduate to be capable of using specialist level skills in accounting and related fields to deal with advanced and some complex situations in the business environment that have an element of unpredictability.
3. Develop the graduate’s skills in implementing critical analysis and evaluation for the information, concepts, skills, and practices in accounting and related fields to plan and undertake scientific research, and identify complex problems in the business environment, and recommend relevant solutions.
4. Develop the graduate’s professional skills to communicate with peers and specialists, and to deliver formal presentations on accounting topics related to the business environment.
5. Prepare the graduate to operate at a specialist level and lead teams in a variable and unpredictable business environment while having responsibility for related decision-making and the work of others.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 25 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 25
- Assessments Yes