Proceeding from the economic vision of the Kingdom of Bahrain 2030, which emphasized the need for qualified competencies to advance the national economy, and based on the mission of the University of Applied Sciences to provide them with the necessary knowledge, concepts and skills, and in line with the vision and mission of the College of Administrative Sciences at the university, the Bachelor’s program in Political Science was designed within the Department of Political Science With the aim of meeting the needs of society in the Kingdom of Bahrain in particular and the Gulf Cooperation Council countries in general through graduation. Qualified cadres to work in the field of political and diplomatic work, press, media, studies and political research centers.
The curriculum structure of the program is designed based on an organized hierarchy of courses to provide a gradual academic development year after year by linking the courses with each other with previous requirements for most of the courses, where the courses are linked to each other in a sequential manner from the initial and key courses in the first semesters to the courses Intermediate classes in intermediate classes to advanced courses in the last years of study.The program and courses also took into account the importance of balance between theory and practice, and the nature of the Arab region in general and the Arab Gulf region in particular.
The Political Science programme aims to:
1. Meet the needs of the community in the Kingdom of Bahrain and the region by graduating cadres of qualified specialists in the field of political science who are capable of solving problems to work in the diplomatic field, international and regional organizations, civilsociety organizations, ministries, public and private institutions, media and public opinion industry.
2. Prepare a graduate familiar with basic and advanced knowledge in the various branches of political science, and possesses a sufficient number of skills: mental, practical, and communication skills and critical thinking qualify him to enter the labor market and contribute to community service.
3. Prepare a graduate capable of collective and individual scientific research in various fields of political science.
4. Prepare students for postgraduate studies in the field of political science and related fields.
5. Contribute to the political socialization and deepen the values of good citizenship and consolidate the behavioral and national values based on objective dialogue, tolerance and respect for the other.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 33 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 60
- Assessments Yes