Objectives of the Council
1. Establish extracurricular student activities within and outside the university.
2. Provide a structured framework for students to be part of teams, allowing them to express their views and needs, demands and problems, in order to achieve smooth communication with the administration of the university and its employees.
3. Develop team spirit and group work organized among students as well as promote the spirit of cooperation and the concept of teamwork among students.
4. Develop the spirit of leadership among students and give them an opportunity to express their views. Develop the sense of responsibility and solidarity as well as the ability to bear responsibility.
5. Build national consciousness among students, and develop them to become competent leaders in order to play an active role in their communities.
6. Report the concerns of students, their problems and issues, and provide solutions to the university administration.
7. Organize regular meetings between the students, the administration and the staff at the university, and develop closer ties between them and the academic and administrative bodies of university.
8. Educate students about their rights and duties in accordance with the regulations established by the university.
9. Support student activities in scientific, cultural, social and sports areas, and develop an action plan for them.
10. Support the attainment of academic achievement by students.
11. Maintain the achievements of the university and contribute to its progress.
12. Carefully establish a plan of activities in line with the mission and objectives of the university.
13. Contribute to the university in the development of student services.
14. Cooperate with the university to encourage outstanding students and improve their level, abilities and skills.