In order to be considered for entry to the programme, applicants are required to have:
- A Bahraini or GCC Secondary School (Scientific) Certificate, or equivalent, with a minimum of 65% GPA* and 60% in Mathematics and 60% in English language.
- English language competency equivalent to IELTS 4.5 or above must also be demonstrated.
*Candidates with a lower GPA may also be admitted subject to a satisfactory interview by the College.
- Progressing to the second year of the programme is subject to successfully passing all courses of the first year and demonstrating English competency equivalent to IELTS 5 or above.
- Certificate and transcripts of secondary school or its equivalent, approved by the Ministry of Education in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- A copy of valid passport.
- A copy of valid CPR.
- 3 photos.
- Health fitness certificate from one of the health centers approved by the Ministry of Health in Kingdom of Bahrain.
|Total required credits per program||150 credits hours|
|Fees per a credit hour||BD 180|
|Additional Cost||BD 120 (Registration and Admissions fees)|
I acknowledge that London South Bank University (LSBU) will process my personal data transferred by Applied Science University to LSBU for the purposes of administration of the Programme, academic assessment, progression, award and reporting. The personal data transferred falls within the following categories of data:
- Date of Birth
- Course details
- Entry Qualifications
- Copy of an ID document
The University may also share my Personal Data with TurnitIn (or any successor company appointed by the University) to monitor plagiarism
The University will not share students’ Personal Data with any other parties unless it has: express consent; a statutory obligation to do so; or are otherwise permitted to do so under the Data Protection Act 1998. Full details of how the University uses students’ Personal Data are set out in the data protection notice to students available http://www.lsbu.ac.uk/__data/assets/pdf_file/0008/95642/data-protection-notice.pdf and in the LSBU’s Data Protection policy available at www.lsbu.ac.uk/about-us.
|Appeal against Denial of Admission|
|If the applicant wishes to appeal against Denial of Admission, he/she must fill a” Denial of Admission form” and submit it to the Deanship of Admission & Registration.|
|Please return this form to:|
Deanship of Admissions and Registration
Applied Science University Campus
P.O. Box 5055
Tel: 16018888 / 16018866