The Club shall achieve the following objectives:
1. Connecting the University’s alumni to their University, through a periodic event.
2. Educating the University’s alumni about the importance of their role in serving their University and country in order to achieve progress in society.
3. Strengthening the relationships and cooperation among alumni so that they can exchange experiences and knowledge.
4. Contributing to and cooperating with the University to achieve its educational, cultural and societal objectives.
5. Promoting the sense of responsibility among the University’s alumni towards their University and society, and fostering the spirit of citizenship in them.
6. Providing moral and material support for the Club in order for it to carry out its activities.
7. Promoting interaction between the University’s alumni and their University through them involvement in the University’s promotional plans for exhibitions, advertising campaigns, etc.
8. Maintain and up-to-date alumni database, as prepared by the Office.
9. Establishing communication between the University and other universities inside and outside the Kingdom of Bahrain to exchange expertise and to promote higher education inside and outside Bahrain.
10. Publishing the success stories of the University’s alumni, making them role models for present and past students.
11. Seeking feedback from alumni about the University’s reputation and position in society in the GCC and Arab countries.
12. Consulting the opinions of new graduates and providing job opportunities for them, and giving priority to qualified University alumni in job interviews and recruitment.
13. Supporting new graduates through training to prepare them for the labor market by holding workshops and seminars.