Dear students, we are delighted to have you join us at the Legal Clinic. Kindly read the following requirements and complete the electronic registration form.
Requirements for Joining the Clinic:
1. Clinic registration is elective and available each semester, according to the approved model. Applicant selection is made by the Director.
2. Fourth-year students who are registered in courses that include a practical component may work in the clinic for only one semester.
3. Master’s students enrolled in Master of Law and Commercial Law programs may continue working with the clinic until the completion of their studies.
Responsibilities of Clinic Students:
1. Attending meetings scheduled by the Director.
2. Following the rules and regulations of the university and relevant authorities.
3. Maintaining the confidentiality of the information they are exposed to.
4. Following the guidance of the Director and collaborating with those assigned by him for certain activities.
1. Students registered with the clinic must regularly attend according to the designated schedule set by the Director. Absences are only permitted with a reasonable excuse.
2. Attendance schedules for each semester are independently determined, and the Director reserves the right to modify them when necessary.
Withdrawal from the Clinic:
1. Students have the right to withdraw from the clinic within one week from the start of its activities.
2. The Director has the authority to fill the vacancy left by withdrawals from the applications submitted to clinic registration.
3. If the withdrawal request is accepted, the student’s subject instructor will be notified of their withdrawal.