To apply for a residence visa (student visa), the Department of Administrative Affairs at the Applied Science University provides assistance to eligible international students who are interested in joining the university and obtaining a residence visa sponsored by the university. This applies to applicants for undergraduate and postgraduate studies. International students who wish to obtain a student visa sponsored by the university must submit the following documents:
- Copy of the student’s passport.
- Copy of the student’s birth certificate.
- Student certificate from the Admission and Registration Department at the university.
- Financial statement for the student from the Financial Affairs Department at the universi
- Student’s address in the Kingdom of Bahrain (Municipal certificate/Electricity bill in the student’s name).
- The student must sign a sample of a commitment at the Department of Administrative Affairs at the university.
If the student has a residency in one of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries, the following documents should be added to the aforementioned requirements:
- Copy of the student’s residency permit.
- Copy of the student’s parents’ passports.
- Copy of the student’s parents’ residency permits.
- Copy of the parents’ marriage contract/family book.
- The student is responsible for all government fees.
For further inquiries, please contact: