- When can we get our books? And How?
A week after the end of the “Add & Drop of Course” period we will start the process of packaging and distribution of the students’ books through different selected methods which will be circulated to them by emails
- How can I access My Oxford English test?
Students can access Oxford English test online following the guidelines sent to them by emails (attached the guidelines in Arabic and English).
- I have registered to Computer subjects; will I be able to come to the university to attend lectures?
All Computer program subjects are delivered online using ASU e-learning platform (Moodle).
- I am a master’s student, can I come to university to meet with my academic advisor?
Master students can get in touch remotely (online through Moodle) or by phone with either the programme leader or their assigned advisor. Students cannot enter the University premises as per its precautionary measures.
- Can you please advise me about incomplete exams and how I will finish them?
The dates of the incomplete exams will be announced by the college. All incomplete exams will be done through Moodle.
- I can’t reach my academic advisor, can I come to university to meet him/her up?
No. You should only meet with your advisor virtually through Moodle or MS Teams. Please contact your HOD if you are not able to contact your advisor or call the call center if you have any trouble with communications with your department
- I would like to come to the finance department to pay, Can I come?
Please note that students are not allowed to pay directly to the finance affairs department. Ways of paying are as follows:
- Through Benefit pay by using Fawateer.
- Through the online gateway by using the student ID.
- Through depositing cash or cheques in ASU bank accounts which are given to the students
- How to register subjects as I am a newly joined student?
The student is provided with the username and password to access the SIS and LMS systems.
The courses that are supposed to be registered by the students according to their study plans are populated and made available to students on the SIS.
A video demonstrating the registration process was disseminated to all students.
Students were provided with two hotlines to answer their inquiries.
- I would like to withdraw from university for one course, Can I come to finish the process?
You can fill the form designated for study postponement which can be downloaded from our website and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
The form will be circulated to obtain the approval of the concerned parties, then your status will be updated on the SIS.
- I would like to get an original schedule copy, Can I come to registration department to pick it up?
First, you have to send your request electronically through email, and then your hard copy of the timetable will be delivered to the security at the gate where you can come collect it.
- Can I come to university to finish the process of changing the majors faster?
We are doing our best to serve you remotely as if you are in campus, so there is no need to come in person and your electronic requests will be processed as fast as we can.