Vision of the College:
Our college is looking to be the best in the provision of programmes within the framework of quality assurance standards and excellence among its peers in the Kingdom of Bahrain and the Gulf region.
Mission of the College:
The College is established to meet the needs of Bahrain community and the region for specialized and qualified cadres in administrative sciences; including business administration, accounting, finance, MIS and political sciences. The College contributes in creating opportunities to pursue graduate studies and scientific research in Master programmes within the framework of scientific thinking and practices. Also, it develops skills in decision-making in line with the requirements of modern and digital economy.
Objectives of the College:
- Provide well qualified cadres within the college specialization, according to the labor market needs.
- Continuous improvement of the programmes and study plans offered by the College.
- Promotion of research and applied aspects of the programmes offered by the College.
- Enhancement of the use of methods of teaching and learning to support the development of performance at the level of academic programmes, faculty members and students.
- Utilization of the latest technology and modern learning resources.
- Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA) (Arabic).
- Master in Human Resource Management (MHRM) (Arabic).
- *Hosted B.A. (Hons) Management and Business Studies (English – For more information please refer to the booklet).