Atheelah Yaseen Mohammed Ameen Alazzawi
Academic Staff in Department of Business Administration and Program Coordinator of Department of Business Administration
|Academic Staff in Department of Business Administration and Program Coordinator of Department of Business Administration
College / Department:
College of Administrative Sciences
/ Department of Business Administration
Area of Specialization:
|Business Administration, Production & Operations Management
|PHD Business Administration ||University of Baghdad||1993|
|Master Business Administration ||University of Baghdad||1982|
|Bachelor Business Administration ||University of Baghdad||1978|
|Program Coordinator, Department of Business Administration||Applied Science University / Bahrain||2017- Present|
|Academic Staff, Department of Business Administration||Applied Science University / Bahrain||2008- Present|
|Faculty member||Al-Israa University, Jordan||2002 - 2008|
|Faculty member||Applied Science University, Jordan||2001 - 2002|
|Rapporteur of the Committee of post Graduate
Studies||University of Baghdad, Iraq||1992 - 2001|
|Faculty member||University of Baghdad, Iraq||1982 - 2001|
|Visiting Professor||Hadramout University||2001 - 2001|
|Rapporteur of the Scientific Committee||University of Baghdad, Iraq||1997 - 2000|
|Rapporteur of Department counci||University of Baghdad, Iraq||1996 - 1999|
Membership of Professional Bodies
|Fellow of the Higher Education Academy, UK||2018- Present|
|Iraqi Economists Association||1993 - 2001|
- Economic Assessment of the General Establishment for the Manufacture of liquid batteries, .
- Evaluate the Efficiency of Gasoline System (analytical study of trends in a sample of consumers in the city of Baghdad, .
- The Balance Between Social Life and Work and Its Relationship with Work Strees-An Applied Study on the Ministry of Youth and Sports Affairs in the Kingdom of Bahrain, 2019.
- Impact of Delegation on the Managerial Skills of Employees: Evidence from Bahrain, 2019.
- New aspects and applications of entrepreneur’s critical success elements, 2018.