Iaad Issa Suleiman Mustafa
Head of Department of Accounting and Finance and Academic Staff in Department of Accounting and Finance
|Head of Department of Accounting and Finance and Academic Staff in Department of Accounting and Finance
College / Department:
College of Administrative Sciences
/ Department of Accounting and Finance
Area of Specialization:
|Corporate reporting and control
|PHD Accounting||University of the west of England||2009|
|Master Accounting||Saint Louis University||2001|
|Master Marketing||Yarmouk University||1998|
|Bachelor Accounting||Yarmouk University||1992|
|Head of Department, Department of Accounting and Finance||Applied Science University / Bahrain||2017- Present|
|Academic Staff, Department of Accounting and Finance||Applied Science University / Bahrain||2016- Present|
|Acting Head of Department, Department of Accounting and Finance||Applied Science University / Bahrain||2016 - 2017|
|Associate Professor of Accounting||Yarmouk University, Jordan||2016 - 2016|
|Chairman, Accounting Department ||Yarmouk University, Jordan||2014 - 2016|
|Assistant Professor of Accounting||Yarmouk University, Jordan||2009 - 2015|
|Visiting Lecturer, Accounting and Finance Department ||University of the West of England||2007 - 2008|
|Instructor, Accounting Department ||Yarmouk University, Jordan||2001 - 2005|
|Part Time Lecturer||New York Institute of Technology||2003 - 2003|
Membership of Professional Bodies
|Excellence & Academic Research Society, Kingdom of Bahrain||2016- Present|
|Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, USA||2016- Present|
|Institute of Management Accountants, USA||2015- Present|
|Founding member, Committee for Establishing Jordanian Accounting Association||2012- Present|
|Jordanian Accounting Society||1995- Present|
- Islamic Finance for SMEs: Past, Present and Future Direction, 2019.
- الإقصاح التصويري عن رأس المال البشري, 2017.
- Graphical Reporting Practices in the Annual Reports of Jordanian Banks: An Empirical Analysis , 2015.
- Board Composition, Firm Characteristics, and Voluntary Disclosure: The Case of Jordanian Firms Listed on the Amman Stock Exchange , 2014.
- The Applicability of Corporate Failure Models to Emerging Economies: Evidence from Jordan , 2013.