Aiming at building up and raising the professional capacity of ASU academic members,during the period between the 1st and 2nd semesters, ASDU organized a series of training workshops under the name of “Crossing the Bridge Together”. This series consisted of the following:
- Course Portfolio Management/ Study plan.
- Presentation and communication Skills in Higher education.
- Publishing Scientific Research.
- Methods of Participation in Community Engagement.
- Reflective Writing.
- Conducting Action Research.
The above workshops were delivered by subject specialized members of the academic staff, and were attended by members of all four colleges. This workshop series targeted some professional capabilities required by all members of academic staff, in addition to the specific skills and competencies required by our HEA Applicants. “Crossing the Bridge Together” will be continued next week with a variety of professional academic capacity related workshops.