The types of Membership
- Active member: the members who submits an additional address or communication method in addition to the registration conditions according to the rules of the club.
- Loyal member: must be one of the graduates of the university who contribute and participate in activities that reflect his continues support for the club and achieve its mission according to the vision of the university. One of the main objectives of the club is to gradually transfer more members from the “Active Level” to “Loyal Level”.
- Honorary Member: This membership is awarded for the senior personalities and the dignitaries from the graduates or non-graduates of the University for their Achievements in serving the society or contributions in pushing the club and university process. The necessary approval must be taken first from the deanship and the office. The honorary members are not required to fill membership form.
The Rights of the Club Members
The basic Rights of the Club members
- To follow up the information and the news of the university through the published publications.
- The positive participation in the social networks.
- All the assets and properties of the club including the income are not the property of the members.
The Rights of the “Active Member“
- To get the membership card of the club
- To get a copy of the publications and printings of the club.
- To seek to be transferred from an “Active Member” to “Loyal Member” in order to obtain the privileges that are granted to the “Loyal Member”.
- The right to vote in the elections that are held to establish the Board of Directors from the “Loyal Members”
The rights of the “Loyal Member”:
- To obtain the club card.
- To obtain copy of the rules of the club.
- To obtain copy of the publications of the club.
- To benefit out of the facilities and services offered by the club to its members.
- To run for the elections of the board of directors of the club.
- The right to vote in the elections of the board of directors of the club.
- Deduction in the fees of the courses organized by the university.
- To benefit out of the deductions offered to the university by the stores at the kingdom of Bahrain.
- To use the university campus in hosting the different activities of the committees in the club after obtaining the necessary approval from the concerned authority at the university.
- To benefit out of the sports facilities at the campus of the university.
- To benefit out of the raffle tickets at the “Reunion Event”.
- To submit written letters and suggestions regarding the development of the club in achieving its objectives and to receive answers regarding this issue.