Main Duties and Responsibilities of the Finance Department
- Coordinate and administrate the operating budget.
- Prepare special studies and financial models that support decision making and planning activities.
- Compile revenue and expenditure forecasts.
- Responds to requests for financial information when requested by an authorized body.
- Train whoever is involved on the financial system for budgeting.
- Send out bills/collects accounts receivables and overdue accounts.
- Perform tuition assessment and suggest adjustments.
- Distribute financial aid funds.
- Process miscellaneous departmental accounts receivable.
- Provide excellent service to students in relation to fees, payment schedules, loans, etc.
Mr. Arafat Khasharmeh
Head of Financial Affairs Department