1. Providing resources of human knowledge to serve different scientific majors at ASU.
2. Developing the library system to fit with the modern developments in libraries and information services.
3. Presenting informative and library services to simplify the ways of research and recall, this will be by what the library issues of prints and bibliographies indexes etc…
4. Exchanging university and deanship prints with other universities and organizations inside and outside the country.
5. Preparing induction programs for students and faculty members including the services that the library offers and how to use the information resources available.
6. Presenting services for beneficiaries by responding to their requests and question as soon as possible.
7. Creating the best climate in the library for studying and research.
8. Encouraging the scientific research and supporting it between students and faculty members.
9. encouraging the scientific publishing (researches, books and studies etc…)
10. Contributing in intellectual building of the society.
1. Students at various levels and specialtiesLibrary rules of use:
3. Administrative staff
4. Researchers in various fields and topics
5. Members of the community
1. Consider the advertised working hours
2. Enter the library without books from outside.
3. Mobile phones must be closed inside the library.
4. Maintain order and cleanliness in the library.
5. Maintain the library materials.
6. Keep quiet throughout the library.
7. Leave the books after using on the table.
8. Use computers in the library for research purposes only.
9. Prevent damage and add notes to books and other materials.
10. Don’t eat or drink inside the library.
11. Prevent borrowing unless you have an account on our website.
12. Don’t violate the library system, otherwise it’s allowed for the librarian to ask you to leave the library.
13. The library specialist is always at your service; please cooperate with him to provide better services.
Press here to login to the library